Our collaborator is a b2b sports distributor located in Barcelona.
They have a wide experience in the sport industry and a great passion for it. They are focused on highly added value brands. They are proud of having a dedicated and committed team formed by enthusiastic professionals.
Our partner serves more than 550 clients placed in Spain, Portugal and Andorra and they work with the 3 main areas of: Winter, Performance and Outdoor sports.
They are seeking to hire an intern, willing to assist and develop the Marketing department, learning the mechanics and needs of trade, online and sports marketing. Dealing directly with the Marketing responsible and Marketing Manager for Spain, Andorra and Portugal, and dealing with marketing departments from suppliers from US, Italy, Germany and France. Operating in a team of 20 young people on a casual atmosphere. Through intense team working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Assist and develop the marketing department
- Learning the mechanics and needs of the market
- Online and sports marketing
- Deal with national and Portuguese marketing representatives and marketing managers
- Deal with marketing department of their suppliers from US, Italy, Germany and France
- Develop the tasks in team and individually providing the best positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Student in Marketing, Business, International Trade or related studies
- Languages: Advanced Spanish and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Be organised, good companion, team member and SMILE! ;)
Free entrance, 8 hours a day, can be splitted freely, usually from 9h to 14h and 15h to 18h aprox
If some marketing event takes place during the week-end, then some week days can we taken off in exchange.
Casual, never a tie or high heels, sporty looks are welcome
- Monthly support of 400€
- Thursdays 1 hour of Yoga.
- Ping-pong, spinning bikes and a shower are there. Some of them do mountain bike at lunch time, other go swimming,etc.