• Coordination of courses, appointments, customer service and translations
• Collaboration with implementation and analysis of social media campaigns on Facebook as well as maintaining the company’s presence in social networks
• Creating content for web pages, writing texts for the blog
• Editting website content on WordPress
• First practical experience in social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
• Knowledge in WordPress
• Very good knowledge of German or English (other languages are an advantage)
• Organizational talent and team spirit
• MS Office knowledge
• We offer you varied range of tasks and practical experience in various areas in an international environment with flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
• Internship duration: 3 - 12 months
• Working hours: 30 - 40 hours per week
• This internship is unpaid, but after a successful internship, there is a possibility for a long-term cooperation.
If you feel addressed by this offer, then we look forward to receive your application at: email@example.com.