• Demonstrates technical selling skills
• Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process
• Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
• Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders
• Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally
• Play an active role in the execution of Marketing and Business Development strategies
• Outgoing, positive personality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Intermediate Computer Skills including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success
• Strong command of the English & Spanish Languages - additional languages are an asset (specifically Portuguese)
• Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage
Our main company is based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary in Malta. This internship takes place in Germany. ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
At ML Components we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service