- Managing and creating content for multiple Social Media accounts, and posting according to the schedule.
- Generate potential leads through SEM and Key Words.
- Improving our website SEO and producing high quality backlinks.
- Conducting analytic reports using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Monitoring website performances.
- Assisting with Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor, review and provide content for the company newsletter.
- Assist with Campaign videos and creating video content.
- Writing articles or blogs.
- Improving Brand awareness locally.
- Designing and developing line cards, flyers and Posters.
- Carrying out research projects on the industry and our competitors.
Job related skills
Education and Experience:
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Relevant software applications skills such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Knowledge Keywords, SEO and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Interest Blogging or writing articles
- Web development languages are a bonus
- Strong level of both written and spoken English, other language is an advantage
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Broad cultural knowledge
- Communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Salary: 75 euros per Month ( + incentives )
St Julians (MALTA)
27 October 2017
Bachelor, Master, PHD
Share this offer!