- Responsible for growing the client base and selling services to meet the needs of those clients.
- Build new business opportunities with targeted different companies using internally
- identified leads, marketing campaigns, existing clients and personal contacts.
- Deliver business development updates covering account activity, and work closely with the
management team to ensure accomplishment of prescribed quarterly and annual sales and revenue
- To collect and analyse market research information from a variety of sources and produce
evidence based market research reports to enable informed customer/client decision making.
- To draft standardized sections of market research reports using analytical outputs
- Identify and engage a wide range of companies
- Promote, and increase take-up of the company.
- Develop upon existing strategies and take them into the market to maximise success.
1. Create report/project scope and proposal document
- Call customers to discuss their requirements
- Consider common themes/requirements & decide what to include/exclude
- Produce proposal document
2. Pre sales/marketing
- Identify leading suppliers in the market and contacts within these companies
- Send proposal document to potential clients
- Follow up calls to assess interest
3. Plan the project
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data
- Produce detailed project plan
- Finalise report scope
4. Conduct research
- Conduct face to face and telephone interviews and write up
- Develop and issue supplier questionnaire
- Collate secondary research
- Monitor industry statistics & trends in trade literature
5. Analyse data and prepare report
- Assemble, structure & analyse all data collected
6. Market & Sell report
- Prepare sales brochure and send to targeted list of prospects
- Prepare press releases. Interface with editors to ensure press coverage
- Speak at conferences/visit customers/attend trade shows to promote report
About the person
In order to be effective in the role, the successful candidate will meet the following essential
- Required skill(s): Internet, MS Office.
- Preferred skill(s): Market Research, Writing, Organisational Skills.
- Internship duration minimum of 3 month(s).
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Be IT literate and have the ability to manage financial information.
- An analytical thinker who shows their creativity in their problem solving skills.
- Previous project management experience
- Recent knowledge / experience of vocational training.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
Professional Degree, Master's Degree .
Approximately 35 hours a week should be expected throughout the internship.
Sustainable Development Management Institute
Les Ulis (FRANCE)