With our mobile health solution MyTherapy we empower patients to be on top of
their health. MyTherapy stands out as the European answer to digitally supporting the
chronically ill. We help patients of a wide range of conditions to take their medication
and to live a healthy life. Renowned partners from academia and the healthcare industry
rely on our award-winning platform for improving health outcomes.
For our Munich-based team we are currently looking for a Intern Community Manager for France (f/m).
You will support our French speaking users, and strengthen our position in the
eHealth market by identifying and collaborating with relevant stakeholders in France.
Your responsibilities include:
• Communicating with our French speaking users, i.e. patients and healthcare professionals
• Conducting research on market conditions and local competition
• Observing local media presence and news coverage
• Tailoring our social media and advertising campaigns to appropriate target audiences
You will best match our requirements if you…
• are a French native speaker, and possess outstanding written and oral
communication skills with a talent for clear, precise, and incisive language.
• have studied at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters and, ideally, have gained
some first professional experience.
• can connect to a digital product that eases the life of patients.
• enjoy spreading the word and being the first contact for fans and critics alike.
• want to learn more about app development and eHealth.
Does this sound like you? You can get more information and a first impression of what we
do at www.smartpatient.eu or you can download our app on www.mytherapyapp.com.
If you are interested in a job at smartpatient, please send your complete application to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!