Global Archi (global-archi.eu) is a young company based in Paris and Berlin. We support architecture and engineering companies within their international development through public and private tenders.
You will work together with the direction on the targeted markets
- Market intelligence and selection of suitable projects
- Use and development of an international database of partners
- Building up and coordination of a team with architects, construction companies, engineers, specialists, developers, investors, etc.
- Preparation of the application files, including administrative documents, written and graphic presentations
- Communication, translation and redaction of texts dedicated to tenders
- Graphic works with In design
We are open to very different profiles but being French mother tongue is a requirement. Ideally, you are fluent in German and English. The following languages would be an additional advantage Danish, Chinese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Turkish, Vietnamese, Polish, Korean or Portuguese.
Preferably graduated from a bachelor or more, you ideally have the following skills:
… and the following qualities :
curious – results oriented – creative – well organized – strategic - communicative – ethic – passionate – challenger – rigorous
6 months minimum.
It is foreseen to change an internship contract into a possible undetermined contract and to progressively access to more responsibilities. This is why we look for interns completing their last year of degree.
500 € per month + transport (ratp pass) + possible bonus at the end of the internship (according to self-investment, results and cash-flow situation)