You are here - Practical Informations > For the Company > Cost / Benefit Appraisal > Benefits
This is closely related to why you have or are planning to introduce an internship programme. Some of the benefits you might think about are:
- Gaining fresh perspectives on business problems.
- Getting in contact with young talents.
- The potential recruitment of tried and tested future employees – this you can directly compare against your average cost of recruitment.
- Opportunities to develop R&D projects with PhD interns.
- Cooperation with the academia.
- International exposure.
For more benefits take a look here.